As a global partner of the Balanced Scorecard Institute (BSI), we offer Balanced Scorecard Professional Certifications.
Our courses are taught by highly-experienced facilitating consultants familiar with all types of organizations. Created by the experts at SMG and offered in association with the George Washington University Center for Excellence in Public Leadership, part of the College of Professional Studies, this program is fully consistent with basic balanced scorecard concepts and terminology developed by Drs. Kaplan & Norton.
Participants in the Balanced Scorecard programs learn comprehensive approaches to strategic planning and management, including the award-winning Nine Steps to Success™ methodology for building and implementing balanced scorecard systems.
Our Balanced Scorecard training and certification programs are designed to give you the tools and skills needed to help your organisation increase focus on strategy and results, improve organizational performance, align work with strategy, focus on the drivers of future performance, improve communication of the organization's vision and strategy, and prioritize in tough economic times.
With two levels of certification, Balanced Scorecard Master Professional™ (BSMP) and Balanced Scorecard Professional™ (BSP), this comprehensive program is ideal for participants who are responsible for building, implementing, managing, and sustaining balanced scorecard planning and management systems.
As a BSI global partner our training is unique and provide participants with the following benefits:
- Certifications are issued jointly by The George Washington University College of Professional Studies and the Balanced Scorecard Institute (BSI) and include CEU credit
- Coach Consult offers a full range of training, facilitation and consulting services both in East Africa and is the only organisation that trains and certifies in the Nine Steps to Success™ scorecard framework in the East Africa region
- Our course curriculum always reflects a "do-it-yourself" approach that can be applied in any organization – large or small, and in any business, government, or non-profit organization
- During the program, Balanced Scorecard participants learn a wholly integrated balanced scorecard-based strategic planning and management framework, the Nine Steps to Success™ framework
- Separate frameworks, exercises and examples for business, government, non-profit to address the unique needs of different organisations
- BSI certified professionals from organizations all over the world share their experiences with each other in class and then continue learning through a free community of practice on LinkedIn®